I finally got to take Brynlee Boo our for her Birthday date! We went to Best Pizza and Brew for dinner and got some yummy ice cream from Handel's for dessert. This one is special and I sure loved spending some one on one time with her.
When I got home from our date, this sweet missionary daughter of mine messaged me that she made it t New York! And then we got to video chat. Kaci got to say "Hi" too.
When I got to talk to her, just me & her, she broke down in tears. She did not want to get off that plane. Then when she got to Palmyra, they didn't have a companion for her and she felt forgotten. She just wanted to come home. My heart broke for her. I know that it was just bad communication and an unorganized mission home, but dangit! My girl was hurting. I tried to reassure her that everything would be ok and that she would get blessed with a wonderful companion and that this was just another hiccup and to just have faith that everything would work out. I prayed hard that night.






No comments:
Post a Comment