Monday, September 5, 2022

Mothers Day Weekend

 This year, I took my mom to a fun afternoon tea at Bliss Tea House in Oceanside.

We had a lovely time and I got some yummy teas to bring home.
Then, Sunday came!  Our stake got reorganized the week before and now we are in a new ward, The Santa Fe Ward.  We meet in the Bobier building at 9AM.  So, dad and Brody were up early and made me a delicious breakfast.


Guapo helped.
I was sitting in Relief Society, and all of a sudden, a got a text from Jenae Torgerson with these pics!

I was balling!  She got to see my girl, on Mothers Day and gave her a hug from her mama!  That made me so happy!
AND, I got to talk to her after church!

Then I got spoiled with some gifts!  A massage gun and a new PINK laptop!


Jeremy made me a yummy meal...
The Bronson girls came over and sang to me and left me a sweet card.
I didn't think I would get to here from Luke, because it wasn't his PDay, but HE CALLED ME TOO!  I got to hear from both of my missionaries and it totally made my day!  Gavin was up at Kristin's parents, but he CALLED me to wish me a Happy Mothers Day too.

I feel so loved and so blessed.  Happy Mothers Day to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment