The best way to finish summer is to get ready for football. Brody and I started with the Rams again this year. The defending super bowl champions.
Got to see Cooper Kupp, Matthew Stafford and Coach Sean McVay.
A few days later, we hopped on a plane this time and headed to San Francisco!
This time we watched at the practice facility.
Greenlaw
Trey Lance
Freddy!
Bosa!
Kittle & Aiyuk!
Deebo!
Of course, it was awesome. We got some fun swag and then went to the 49ers Store for some more stuff. Love this place!
A week later, we finished at the Chargers training camp in Costa Mesa,
Herbert
This was actually the best one of all. So much was going on for the fans and Brody got lots of autographs Way to go Chargers!
This ended up being our last training camp tour. I couldn't get anything for 2023. These last 2 years, doing this with Brody was super special. I am very grateful for these memories we made together.


































































No comments:
Post a Comment