Thursday, September 19, 2024

Dallas Rescue!

 So, It was the first week of school and seminary, and I find out that Jackie broke her foot while in Aspen. I offered to fly out to Dallas and take care of her kids, because she couldn't leave.  They took me up on my offer and off to Dallas I went!

I took the kids to and from school and to all of their sports/activities.  But during the day, I had lots of free time.  I got to take care of the dogs too-

I also got to visit the George W Bush Presidential Library and the cafe there.  I stayed in the guest house and got some pretty flowers.  On my last day, I visited the Dallas Arboretum.  It was so hot and I was so sweaty, but it was so pretty!






I even got to stop by and see the Dallas Temple-

I was only there for like 4 days.  But it was fun and I am so glad that I could help her out.






No comments:

Post a Comment