Yesterday was the annual Fall Festival at the school. The kids were so excited to get their costumes on and go see all their friends and teachers. Here's Savage Oppress (Luke) and Jango Fett (Brody), ready to go. Do you like Luke's homemade lightsaber?
| Can we go now? |
First Stop was Trick R Treat Lane. And when we got to Ms. McElliott's door (which I made...), we found this:
| A Major Award! |
Yep! I...ok...we got 2nd Place! I made this thing while I had a migraine....and I still won 2nd Place? I'm a little excited...can you tell?
We ran into Taylor Swift (Chloe):
And another cute witch (Emily):
Here's Brody with Princess Fiona (Mrs. Robinson):
And Cali with another Witch (Mrs. Defrench):
We found this chubby baker and realized it was Sarah!!!!
And we found Auntie Tracy (I think...) too! Don't her and Sarah pose the same?
Gavin went too and helped with some of the games. He was dressed up as 'Sinn Darkwin'-a character he made up in his Star Wars MMO RPG Game. Here he is sharing a snow cone in a cup with Brody:
We mingled, ate treats, played games and came away with some prizes (brownies from the cake walk and I won a lunch w/ Brody's teacher and front row seats to Kinder Graduation!) This was the first year that I didn't volunteer. It was kind of nice to hang out with the family and enjoy the event for a change.
| Ready to go! |
No comments:
Post a Comment