Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Class Parties

 This year, I am very lucky to have Mondays and Wednesdays off.  I spend the majority of those days at the school, helping out in the classroom.  And since Halloween fell on a Monday this year, I got to participate in the parties!  In the morning, it was Brody's!  We made carmel apples...
 sang some Halloween songs...
 And then after Computer lab and Library, we had a party!  Mrs. Robinson tortured the poor kids and had them do math with their treats before they could eat them.
 After lunch, it was back to the school for Luke's party.  Mrs. McElliott and I had the whole class to ourselves!  She had the room divided up into 5 different activities.
 The kids rotated and made pretzel brooms, sucker ghosts, marshmallow eyeballs, silly apple teeth and oreo spiders!


 It was fast and furious and FUN!  And, of course, I had to take one more picture with my award winning door:
A Happy Halloween Indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment