Saturday, June 2, 2012

16 Years!

Yep!  We have been married for 16 YEARS!  It is so true that time flies by when you're having fun!  We had planned to go away for the weekend.....but decided not to at the last minute.  The weather was not cooperating.  But we spent our Anniversary Evening at the RBVHS POPS Concert!

  It was a fundraiser for Sarah's Band.  We got to enjoy a yummy Italian dinner and then got to enjoy a lovely concert.  They played songs from different movies.  The closing number was Star Wars and her Band Director dressed up as Darth Vader!  It was really neat!
Go Sarah!
On Saturday, we spent the day organizing the house and went out to dinner AGAIN at Phil's BBQ.  I had never been there, and I LOVED IT!
Then, we went and saw The Hunger Games.  It was a low key anniversary, but I got 2 date nights with the man I love!  That's pretty special!





No comments:

Post a Comment