Monday, June 4, 2012

Dinner and a movie...

For Christmas, Maya and her kids got me a gift card for Cineopolis.  We wanted to use it for our Anniversary, but there wasn't any movies we really wanted to see that weekend.  But this movie came out this past weekend-
Pretty (&) Cool!
We broke out the gift card and had ourselves a wonderful night!
We got all cozy in our RECLINER seats.  Then we ordered a delicious dinner while the previews played.  Jeremy had a yummy burger and I had steak sliders and sweet potato fries- Oh Yeah!  We got to enjoy our dinner, while we enjoyed the movie.  It was a really cool movie!  It was very well done, the locations and cinematography were beautiful!  The casting was well done too!  When it was over... I did not want to leave!
I was so comfy in my chair.....I could have totally rolled on over and fallen asleep for the night.  This is a great way to watch movies.  Too bad it's so dang expensive!  We won't be doing this again without a gift card.


No comments:

Post a Comment