June 14, 2012
I finally got to take my mom out for her Mothers Day date last night. I really wanted to take her to Charming Charlie and then to dinner. Someone had told me there was a new store at North County Fair. So, I went on the website to make sure. The store was listed on the site, so off we went. We got there only to find out that the store is not open yet! It will be ready in 2 weeks!!! DOH! Dangit! Oh well.... it turns out, she needed to look for some stuff at the mall anyway. We did get to have a nice dinner at Panera and it was fun looking at all the shops in the mall. I have not been there in years! And as an added bonus, we ran into Gav, Shawn & Camille! They jumped out and surprised us in JC Penney! That was very cool! It was a great night. I'm so glad I get to have and make special memories with my mom. She means so much to me. AND-she also cut my hair this week...SEE? I really like it! I'm a very blessed girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment