Then...
Now...
This past weekend, Jeremy and I celebrated our 17th Wedding Anniversary! Crazy! Friday was the 24th, and I was supposed to be on an all day adventure with my Laurels. Well, turns out, they ended up having school (even though they told me they didn't...), and that meant, that I had the day off! The kids were out of school, and I had already farmed them out to my mom for the day and they wanted to go to her house so bad. So, I slept in, painted my toe nails and vegged all morning. Then, Jeremy decided to only work half day, so that we could celebrate our anniversary. We had plans all day Saturday (the 25th), so this worked out perfectly! First, we went to see-
It was AWESOME!!! I loved it! Jeremy had already seen it with Gav. They went to the midnight show the morning it came out. Then we drove down to Carlsbad and went for a walk along Tamarack. To top of the perfect day, we went to dinner at Harbor Fish n Chips. Here's a pic of 3 of my favorite things....Jeremy, Pepsi and Fish!
![]() |
| Happy Anniversary to me! |
For dessert...deep fried pineapple rings...mmmm...mmmmm...delicious!
After our wonderful meal, we grabbed the kids from my mom and dad and headed home. It turned out to be one of my most favorite anniversary celebrations, yet! I am a lucky lady! It has been a crazy, yet absolutely thrilling and wonderful ride being married these 17 years! I can't wait for 17,000,000,000 + more! I love you Jeremy!





No comments:
Post a Comment