Monday, May 20, 2013

Ladies Night

So, this past Friday night was the annual Father/Son Campout.  The Activity Day girls decided to plan a Mommy/Daughter night while the boys were away.  It was at the Dore's and we started the night out w/ mani /pedi's.  Cali painted my toe nails green and I painted her toe and finger nails blue!

 Ta-Dah!
 The girls ran around and played, while us moms sat on the back porch and chatted.  It was really nice!  I don't get to talk to grown ups very often.
 We went inside and each of the girls wrote a little poem about what their moms help them do.  Cali's mentioned that I help her to do chores, choose the right, learn & brush her hair.
 Then we ended the night with ice cream sundaes.  Cali was the only girl who made a sundae for her mom (awwwww.....).
 I love my Angel and am so glad I have a daughter that I get to spend these special occasions with.  
We came home, got our pj's on, popped some popcorn and watched "Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta" and caught up on "Once Upon a Time".  It was a perfect Ladies Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment