Friday, September 6, 2013

P DAY!!!

We have the most amazing Sister Missionaries right now, Sister Halling and Sister Andrus.  We get to hang out with them all the time and  its awesome!  I kind of spoil them....a little.  They got permission from their mission president to go to Boomers!  and we were more than happy to take them.  We started w/ the Castle course of Mini-Golf...
Sister Halling and Cali
 Posing in front of the castle...
 Sister Andrus celebrating her HOLE-IN-ONE!!!!
 Luke & Brody were having fun exploring the buildings...
 And we conquered the course!  Sister Halling beat us all!
 They were not allowed to do the bumper boats, but the mister was ok....right?
 Woo Hoo!
 We finished off with the go karts!  This was what they wanted to do most of all.

 And they had a blast!  Cali was so excited to ride with Sister Andrus and Gav beat us all.  I wish I could adopt these ladies.  We love having them in our home and our family.  
"BEST P DAY EVER!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment