Last week was CRRRAAAZZZY! Valentines Day totally snuck up on me and I was not prepared. The cool thing was, it fell on Presidents Weekend this year, so the kids had the day off of school. I got up early and picked up some love for my kiddos-
They were so happy!
While I was out getting doughnuts, I stopped and grabbed some candy to fill their "love buckets".
They were so happy, once again!
It was a gorgeous day and was supposed to get up to 80 degrees, so we headed to the beach!
It was SOOOOOO nice! No one was there, the temp was perfect and I got to just relax and read, while the kids played and played!
That night, the Kringels and the Bronsons, brought their kids over to our house to be babysat by our kids, and all of us grownups went out on the town. First stop-Boomers!, for a Ski Ball and Basketball Competition.
Then we headed to Tommy V's in Carlsbad for a nice Valentines Day Dinner. We were so excited to try the lovely items on the "Menu of Love"....except that the item I wanted was unavailable (bacon wrapped filet), Curse you Menu of Love!!!
I ended up getting the Cod and it was delicious. Jeremy got an amazing calzone. Here we are showing off our delicious desserts-
It was such a fun night! We had fun with our friends and the kids did a great job babysitting! We need to make this a more regular thing.
I love that I got to spend this day with great friends and family. Happy Valentines Day!















No comments:
Post a Comment