Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Conference Weekend 2014 - Part One

We got to watch the Saturday Morning Session from home and in the car on the way to Brody's game.  We also got to watch the afternoon session from the comfort of our very uncomfortable couch.  But, then we headed over to The Ranch for a Conference Slumber Party!!!
 All the boys 12 and up, went to the Priesthood Session, while the rest of us chilled out watching movies and swimming.  When the boys got back, we all got in our p.j.'s and watched Nacho Libre.  Its "dee" Best!




Daisy loves The Ranch and Nana & Papa
 We played Fantasy General Conference this weekend and I won with a whopping 60 points!  Boo Yeah!
 Sunday morning, we had a yummy breakfast (Cinnamon Rolls), Ben and Meish came over, and we all watched the morning session.




As usual, the messages were amazing and just what we all needed to hear.  I love this Spiritual Pep Rally!  After the morning session, we got cleaned up and changed and headed over to Gammy & Papa's for the traditional Food/Conference Party!
Holy Waffles and Breakfast Burritos!!!
 This is how we watch Conference...






Not only was Conference amazingly beautiful, but so was the weather.  So, we headed out to enjoy our semi-annual after Conference walk-












I love these weekends.  I feel so incredibly blessed to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.  And so very blessed to have a wonderful family to share it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment