OK...now that I have been YW President for a while, I'm starting to really get the hang of it and some fun with it! We don't have a lot of girls and Nicole has been the only Mia Maid for over a year. She turned 16 a couple of weeks ago. The Laurels and I showed up the night before her birthday and surprised her with a little field trip. Here she is all dolled up to take on the town-
Our first stop was "Rocket Fizz". Only Kayley had been here before. So it was fun for all of them to check it out. We let Nicole pick out 16 Sweets, since its her Sweet 16! She doesn't really eat candy, so we educated her on the best stuff to get!
We also had fun with the prop in the store...
After our candy run, we headed over to Frutto's for some frozen yogurt. It was fun just hanging out and celebrating the birthday girl.
I love these girls and I love my calling!








No comments:
Post a Comment