Friday, April 4, 2014

My Baby is 8!!!!!!!!

My little April Fool is 8!
I can't believe it!  We had some family over the night before, because he had football practice on the night of his birthday.  His dinner request was steak, corn and french fries.  Nana & Papa joined us for the delicious birthday feast!

 For the dessert party, he wanted brownies and an ice cream sundae bar.  I burnt the brownies (I should have let Cali do it...), but its ok...they were still yummy!




 Party People-

 Present Time...






















 He loved all his presents and gave thank you hugs to them all!  
 April 1st...Brody's Birthday!!!!!!!!
I made the best birthday breakfast - BACON PANCAKES!!!!
 He is still on Spring Break, and so he spent his birthday playing with all his cool new toys-
 He also requested that his siblings stay home from school.  I granted his birthday wish and we went to Islands for a special birthday lunch-




It was such a fun day!  He went to football practice that afternoon and then had a special dinner at Five Guys with Daddy.  After that, we all met at the movie theater to see-
It was ok.  Jeremy and I really wanted it to be awesome, like the first one.  But, it wasn't.  That didn't really matter though, because the birthday boy and his siblings loved it!  He loved his birthday and now we get ready for his baptism.  It is crazy to think that he is already 8.  It went by so fast, but it has been so fun!  I love my Brody Bear....Happy Birthday Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment