Thursday, May 8, 2014

11

Luke is 11!  Whoa!  Last Thursday. May 1st, was the big day!  I came home from dropping Gavin off at Seminary, and this kid was up and on the couch with a huge smile on his face!  Here he is enjoying his birthday cinnamon rolls-
 The weather has been soooo nice.  The night before, Luke was telling me that all the other kids get school off on their birthdays.  They all have breaks when their birthdays roll around, why can't he take a day off for his??? So, I agreed.  He go the day off school for his Birthday-Hooray!  He requested that Brody stay home too.  Since Brody only had a half day of school, I granted his request.  I still had to work, but only had AP.  So, we headed down to the beach for a beach birthday!!!




 We got there early and left around 1:00.  AP needed his nap.  We came home and had a little rest and relaxation.  Luke loves looking through his baby book-
 And he was stoked to get a box from the Florida McEwans with some birthday gifts-

 That night, we met up with the grandparents at Red Robin for a birthday dinner party!


 Lukey loves Red Robin, because of the bottomless mac n cheese.  He had a great night and loved all of his gifts from all of his loved ones.














 The Amazing Spider Man 2 came out the next day.  So, naturally, I got the kids out of school a little early and we went and saw it.  It was AMAZING!
Lukey had a great birthday celebration and is so excited that he gets to be an 11 year old scout now.  He is so excited because his dad gets to be his leader.  Happy Birthday Lukey!  We Love You!



No comments:

Post a Comment