Thursday, May 8, 2014

(the future) Mrs. Morningstar

The countdown has begun!  Only 43 more days to go!  Saturday, we got to go up to Valley Center for a Bridal Shower for Lyndsey!  We had the party bus, because I brought my van with my mom, Meish, Tracy, Chloe and Cali.  It was so fun hanging out with so many friends and family.





 The food was yummy and we played a TON of games.  We won the tp wedding dress game with Chloe's amazing ensemble...


 I think Meish got 2nd with Kate's design...
 It was so fun to hang out with these ladies for the 2nd weekend in a row!
 The shower started at 10:30 AM, but we had to leave by 1:00, because Brody was getting baptized at 4:00.  We didn't get to see her open her gifts, but had a great time while we were there.

 Lyndsey is pretty dang special.  I love her so much and am so happy that she is marrying such a great guy.  Its still pretty weird to see her all grown up, but she is one pretty amazing grown-up!  Can't wait for June 20th!


No comments:

Post a Comment