Wednesday, November 26, 2014

He's 16! For Reals!

Yesterday was the day...
It happened...
He turned 16!!!
We started the day with his favorite breakfast, french toast!
 He wanted to head to the mall and spend his birthday money and gift cards that he got at his party...
 We went to Game Stop and got Steam cards, then went to Hot Topic and he finally purchased the AC Hoodie and a My Chemical Romance T.  I wanted a birthday selfie.  He said no smiling...
 It was just the Bug and Me.  I got him In n Out for lunch and tricked him into a visit to the Tailor Shop to get his suits tailored.  I loved spending some one on one time with him on his special day.
 When we got home, I let him open his gift from Cali.  
 She got him a new gaming headset.  
 He was pretty happy about it...
 And the he spent the rest of the afternoon here...
 When Daddy got home, it was (the rest of the) Present Time!
 He got some cool Star Wars books from his brothers...


 Then he got Loot Crate from Mom and Dad...

 Once again, he was pretty stoked!

 He chose Rubio's for dinner (Yay!) and then I took him and Cali to see "Interstellar".  That was a very cool movie! 
I've been crying a lot over this kid lately.  I can NOT believe he is 16.  Today it hit me that he is just going to get older and bigger.  My little boy is gone....
I love him so much and can't wait ( and a little scared) to continue on the adventure of being his mom!
Happy Birthday Bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment