Saturday, November 22, 2014

LACMA Field Trip

 Monday, I got the day off and volunteered to drive to LACMA with Gavin's team.  
Once we arrived, after 2 1/2 hours of driving, no one knew what to do or where to go.  It was pretty unorganized.  I love this place, because Jeremy and I have been her before and had a great time.  So I wanted to play in all the outdoor exhibits.  But the kids wouldn't play with me...

 Finally, after having lunch, the teachers told the kids where to go and what to see...
 Cubism.  Look at the different colors, shapes, shadows, etc...
I'm still confused as to why we had to drive to LA to see this.  It was 4 hours of driving for 1 1/2 hours of looking.  Oh Well!  I had fun with the kids in my car and love that I get to spend days like this with my Bug and his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment