Uh-HUH!!! We did it! Saturday was pre-registration for SDCC 2015. I got all of our BADGE ID's confirmed before the deadline. I made sure all the info was updated on our MEMBER ID's Friday night. 7:30 AM on Saturday morning, I logged Gavin on on his computer and logged me on to mine. Then, I waited. For 1 hour and 30 minutes for the sale to go live at 9:00. 9:00 came and went...I got a little nervous when I wasn't on the landing page by 9:15. But then, at 9:22, Gav's computer was on to the landing page. I jumped on and got us into the inventory page. All days were still available, with only 3 badges left for each day. I grabbed Thursday, Friday & Saturday badges for Gav and I. Then I got one for Jeremy for Friday! Phew! I did it! 5 minutes later, Friday and Saturday were gone. 25 minutes later, Thursday was gone. All sold out in 50 Minutes!!!! Now, there's still the regular sale, open to everyone in February. But I am so excited that we don't have to try then. We are all set to go!! Woo Hoo! 12th year at the Con!
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment