Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Career Day

Friday was Gavin's Career Day.  This year I was able to get him hooked up with Aaron Thomas at DC.  I drove him up and dropped him off at the HQ in Huntington Beach.  While he spent 4 hours learning the biz, I went shopping.  But I felt awful.  I was battling a bad sinus headache.  So, I grabbed some lunch and headed here...
I sat on the beach and ate my lunch and just relaxed and enjoyed the beautiful day.  It didn't help that much though.  I grabbed Gav at 1:00 and we headed home.  I white-knuckled it all the way home.  My head and stomach were not happy!  I barely made it home and puked my brains out!  No Fun!
BUT, Gav had a great time at DC.  Aaron took care of him and allowed him to see that work can be fun and creative!  That you can do something you love!  And that you can be cool and LDS too!  So glad I was able to keep it together so that he could have this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment