Flag Football season is almost over. I have been so busy, that I have missed most of his games. But last Saturday, I was able to drive up to Murrieta to see him play the Saints. It was freezing!!! None of us were prepared for the degree temp.
But we are the Bills! Cold weather boys! And yes, we won our first game!!!
Brody got flags...
He messed his knees up pretty good...
They were so stoked over their win!!!
This year has been the complete opposite of last year. We were on an undefeated first place team that won the Super Bowl. This year, so far, only won one game. He is able to experience both worlds. The beautiful thing about this year though, is that the team is truly a family. The coach is a really great guy and Brody really feels like an important part of the team.
No comments:
Post a Comment