Friday, November 6, 2015

Another Disney Ditch Day! Yay!

Our passes expire in January.  So we need to get in as much Disneyland as we can!  Yesterday seemed like a good day to go...AND IT TOTALLY WAS!  Since I took them out of schoo again, I made them promise to let us eat where I wanted this time.  So, it was Flo's for lunch...
 Mater was the first ride of the day!

 I was not feeling awesome, so I spent a lot of time like this...
They are the best team!  I love watching them hang out together.
 We started the day at California Adventure, because we hadn't been there in a while.  We always love to go play in the Animation place...
 And while Gavin and Brody went to Turtle Talk, Cali, Luke and I learned how to draw Mickey Mouse as Steamboat Willie...
 They weren't really in a ride-riding mood (weird!).  We just were chill and walked around a lot.


 But then we headed over to Disneyland and they got their rides in.  While they rode rides, I did some shopping...
 We stayed until 7!  We never stay that late.  It was such a fun day.  I love, love, love making these memories with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment