Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Pretty much one of our favorite time of the year!  And this year, we were actually ready.  We had everyone's costumes picked out and purchased, well before the holiday.  Halloween was on a Saturday this year, so Cali, Luke and Gavin, got to wear the costumes to school.  Here is Cali as the Eleventh Doctor- Geronimo!

 Gav as Deadpool-
 Friday night, Cali wanted to have a party and watch Halloween movies...
 I got to make some cute party food-
 And all of the girls looked so cute!
 Candlehead, Raphael, the 10th Dr., the 11th Dr., Snow White, Gumball Machine and Hippie
Luke (Scarecrow) Photo Bomb!
 

 The Doctors-

 They had so much fun hanging out and actually played games the whole time instead of watching movies.  It was such a fun night!
Saturday came and Brody finally got to put on his costume...
Kylo Ren-

 I am not a fan of trunk r treat on Halloween.  But we got roped into going because Jeremy was asked to be the MC.  So, here we are ready to get our trunk r treat on-
 Gavin got to spend Halloween with his buddy Ramos.  They hung out, went to see "The Last Witchhunter" and watched movies.
The Ward Party was really fun and we loved hanging out with our favorite party buddies-





 Luke was so stoked to win the Scariest Costume Award!!!
 I bought so much candy and handed it all out!  We shut down the place and were the last ones to leave.
 Here's the candy-drunk peacock..."nigh-night!"
We came home and I stayed up way late to watch "Lost Boys".  It was also the end of Daylight Savings so we got an extra hour of sleep!  Yeah!  I love Halloween on the weekends.  Wish it was on a weekend every year!
We had so much fun and can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment