Alright....I have been feeling really yucky lately. A sinus infection that left me flat in bed for days. BUT, we had signed up for the AP special event at Disneyland to celebrate the holidays and the new Season of the Force. So, I bit the bullet and took the kids for a night of Star Wars fun last week. We spent most of our time at the Season of Force attractions.
We started the night with a screening of Path of the Jedi...
Then we wandered around the Launch Bay...
I was feeling awful, so I sat at the castle for a little bit while the kids went to ride some rides...
and then I decided to be useful and I headed over to the long wait at "Hyperspace Mountain".
It was an hour wait, so I waited for 30+ minutes while the kids continued to ride other rides in the park. Then they hopped in line with me and 20 minutes later, these 3 got to ride the re-vamped version of their favorite ride....
They loved flying around in an X-Wing battle!
Their last ride of the night was Star Tours. It included new scenes from the upcoming movie and a Finn and BB-8 sighting...AND best of all...this kid got to be the Rebel Spy!
I was done by midnight. And so were they. It was a rough drive home, by I did it. They had the best night. I wish I would have felt better, but I'm so glad the kids got to have such a special night.
No comments:
Post a Comment