Monday, December 28, 2015

Merry Christmas!

 So, these crazies came running in our room around 6:00 AM.  I was not ready to be up that early.  My mind and body did not respond well.  But, it was Christmas and they were ready!  I went down and saw that Santa came!  And the Christmas turtle was on the couch ready for Christmas too!
 After torturing them for a bit, I finally let them come down to see what Santa brought...





 After emptying their stockings, they went to work on the things they had received.
 Then it was present time!!  Cali, Luke and Brody were completely surprised by the ipod touches and mp3 player they received...

 Gav knew he was getting a record player, but was really excited to finally see it!

 This year, they drew names.  Gav got Brody a football...

 Mom and Dad got Gav some vinyls...
 and got Brody some cool headphones to listen to his new mp3 player with...
 Cali helped Luke get his ipod touch all set up...
 And Gav got more vinyls....
 Daddy got some new clothes and tickets to see English Beat from Mommy...
 The Christmas turtle helped Gav get his turntable running...
 Brody got Luke a Buzz Lightyear Funko and Obi Wan Lego set...
 Luke got Cali and adorable Whale tote bag...

 And Cali got Gav some fun band t-shirts...
 They also loved their presents they got from their Oregon and Florida cousins-



Jeremy got me some cute new Uggs and some fun stocking stuffers.  But my favorite gift was from the kids.  Jeremy had told them that they needed to figure out on their own what to get me this year.  They were "Sneakity Sneak"s on Christmas Eve and made me this-

Along with 4 beautiful homemade cards.  I love it so much!

Christmas morning was a success! Everyone was so happy!  I felt like a truck had hit me though.  So after the morning festivities, I headed up for a long winter's nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment