Thursday, December 24, 2015

Wilson Family Christmas 2015

 Sunday night, the California Wilsons gathered at our house for the Wilson Family Chrismas!
I made a yummy roast and we had a baked potato bar.  We ate until our tummies were full, then we sat around the fire as Jeremy read "I Believe in Santa".  Then it was present time!!!
Thanks Nana & Papa!!!











 We got Nana a calendar of her grandkids and some fun books.  We got Papa these cool glasses that allow him to see color.  I didn't get any pics, but we hope that they will work!
 We had so much fun just hanging out together...

 Aunt Meish got all the kids a little something too...




 Thanks Meish!!!  She's the Best!

 Cali also got her birthday gifts from Nana & Papa...
 She absolutely loves the whale bracelet Papa picked out for her from Ireland!
Nana and Papa are off to Colorado for Christmas.  Ben & Meish are off to Simi.  And we get Scac on Christmas!  Hooray!
Merry Christmas Wilson Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment