So, back in December, one of Jeremy's business associates got us a $500 visa gift card. I was stoked to be able to use it to buy gifts and not be out $500! Unfortunately, someone had scammed the card and when I went to use it, the money was already spent. We were pretty bummed. I called Visa and told them what happened. They told me I could file a claim, but it would take 4-6 months to process. And there was no guarantee we would get the money. Fast forward to 2 weeks ago...I got a new gift card in the mail loaded with (almost, because of fees), $500!!!!
Disneyland is doing one of those So Cal discounts and you can get 3 days for $150! I asked Jeremy if I could use the gift card for the tickets and he said yes!!! At $50 a day - that's a bargain!
Woo Hoo!
Tuesday, we ditched work and school and spent our first day of the tickets at Disneyland!
The first thing we did, was go to the top of the parking garage to check out the progress at Star Wars Land...
We can't wait for it to be done!
It felt so good to be back...
And after getting our Star Tours Fast Passes (like always), we headed to the new Red Rose Tavern for lunch (formerly Village Haus).
Cali was stoked!
She took my phone while I was ordering, and went crazy taking pics of the place. Here's a few-
The food was so, so good! Everyone loved their lunch! And we got the grey stuff! It was truly delicious!
And guess who we ran into????
CODY, CANDACE & BABY JANE!!!
Candace called me on Sunday and was asking about ticket prices for Disneyland. She told me they were making a quick trip down and were going on Tuesday! I flipped because we were planning on the same day! It was so much fun to meet up with them.
I loved seeing Jane feel the magic of Disneyland...
And she loved me! For reals! She let me be her buddy. I was so excited to take her and spend time with her, so that Candace and Cody could ride the rides together...
And I got her a button...
I finally got to ride Hyperspace Mountain! And, if you can't tell, I kind of liked it...Alot!
And so did Luke! He loved it!
We spent most of the evening with the McKinnons and I loved every minute of it!
And these 4 had the best day too!
I got to ride Splash Mountain with Cali at night!
We made our best princess faces-
And I got to spoil this one with some sugar while waiting for the others to get off rides-
I really wanted to watch the Main Street Electrical Parade. Its only back for a limited time. But everyone else just wanted to ride rides. So, I decided to save the parade for another day. As we were leaving the park, we got stopped right at the front of the line as the parade went by-
Lucky Me!
We stayed all day! Got there when it opened at 10 and left when it closed at 9! It was so much fun and being with the McKinnons made it so special!
We get 2 more days on these passes and I can't wait to go back!






























No comments:
Post a Comment