It fell on a Tuesday this year. So, with work and school, it was hard to make it extra special, but I tried my best. I woke up to a lovely note from Brody (above). That started the day out nicely. I spent the day making crafts and playing with Brynlee. Then I got to go to the dentist...yay! But it went ok. I laid out treat bags and cards for the fam while I was gone, so that they would get a fun surprise when they got home from school/work. After my dentist appt, I ordered pizza from Round Table and surprised my loved ones!
They were stoked! It was just a sweet, low-key day.
Then we headed over to the McEwan's to celebrate Carter's 18th Birthday!
He just submitted his mission papers yesterday....
So crazy that our boys are adults!
Love him so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment