Saturday was the 46th Annual Dana Point Festival of Whales!
When I found out about it, I told Cali and she needed to be there! So, early Saturday morning, we grabbed Chloe and Mia and headed up for a "whale" of a day of fun!
We parked at Doheny and enjoyed our walk along the harbor. But we headed up to the PCH to catch the parade!
We were at the very end of the parade route and had front row seats!
The parade was cute and all, but we were getting a little bored and hungry! I looked up lunch places close by and realized that the Harbor House was at the end of the block! So off we went and got ourselves a table with a view of the parade!
It was fun to watch the rest of the parade while we ate yummy food!
Darth Vader (the 501st) even made an appearance-
Chloe tricked out her bacon cheeseburger...
And somehow fit the whole thing in her mouth!
These 3 had so much fun freaking out over all the Whale stuff!
And Cali fell in love with Wilma the pig.
She is pretty dang cute!
We walked around the booths and finished off the festival with some delicious fresh squeezed juice-
And of course, took more pics as we walked back to the car-
We ended the day around 1:00 PM. It was a beautiful day and I had so much fun with these girls! It was a "s-whale" day!






















No comments:
Post a Comment