Thursday, November 5, 2020

Beach Camping Birthday!

 For my birthday this year, Jeremy got us a week at the beach!  I was so excited!  Then we found out that the boys would be going back to school on the 20th.  So we got a wonderful weekend at the beach instead and it was awesome!


Cali and Gavin both were busy Friday night, so it was just the boys and Hailee.  We had her all weekend while her mommy was recovering in the hospital.
She loved it!
She kept saying, "I love camping!  Just belaxing and enjoyning and cooking mushrooms!"

Saturday morning I made my favorite scramble and burritos...
This was my view.  It was pretty amazing.  And I sat here the whole day & even jumped in the water and swam a bit.
My favorite part of the day, was watching all of my kids and Hailee hang out and play together all day!  Cali, Gavin and Kristin all came down!





That night, we made foil dinners and the boys headed to the store to get prizes!
My mom and dad showed up for s'mores!
It was the best birthday!

Thanks Honey!









































No comments:

Post a Comment