Monday, November 23, 2020

Downtown Disney Date Night

 Cali was set to move to Utah on Friday Nov 6th.  I wanted to have one special date night with her before she left.  Disneyland is still closed.  But Downtown Disney is open, kind of.  Some of the shops and Restaurants are open.  So on Tuesday, the 3rd, we went up and had ourselves a fun night of food, shopping and a little bit of Disney Magic.  First stop, The World of Disney Store-
Then we checked out the new backstage lot store-


We stopped and said hello and we miss you to Disneyland-
Cali got her caramel apple and some other sweet treats-
And it just felt so good to be there.  It also felt sad and empty.  We miss Disneyland!
This beautiful mural is up!  A sweet tribute to Chadwick Boseman.-
We had a delicious dinner at La Brea Bakery & got a free cookie!
We had such a fun night and I am so glad we got to do one last thing before she left me.  I will miss our dates so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment