October 31, 2020
I did not sleep a wink! So many things running through my head. I was up at 6:00 AM and ran to the store and picked up some last minute items and went and unlocked the gate at the barn for the flower lady. I helped set up some things and then ran home around 8:30 to get ready. Here's me and my boy just before we left for his wedding!
Everything turned out beautifully!
Guests started arriving around 9:00 AM. Kristin showed up in her beautiful dress at around 9:45. The ceremony went smoothly and Larry Wilson officiated. There are so many pictures of everything, but I just picked out a few of my favorites to post. Plus, blogger is now a nightmare to post pics in the order I want. But everything went so perfect and Gavin and Kristin were so happy.
It was hard to dance with my bug, but I loved it. We danced to our song, "You'll be in my Heart" from Tarzan.
They loved their cake!
And bloddy cupcakes!
All of my kiddos!
I seriously can't believe that Gavin is married! But I am so glad that these 2 found each other. They really had the best day and that makes me so happy! We are happy that our family is growing and can't wait to see what lies ahead!










No comments:
Post a Comment