When we found out that Carter was getting married on Luke's birthday, I knew we had to do whatever we could to make it extra special!
So, we booked an AirBnB in Gilbert for the weekend. It was a cute house, big enough for all of us and had a pool.
We got in late Thursday night, but spent most of Friday and Saturday just hanging out, playing games and swimming.
Saturday, his actual birthday, I made sure to get him whatever food he wanted and he chose to play video games all day. That night, after the reception, we had a little party for him at the house-
On Sunday, we checked out of the AirBnB and headed to Medieval Times for some serious birthday fun!
I got a birthday package and he was knighted by the queen...
He looked at lots of swords and daggers while waiting for the show-
We were given the Red Knight!
We feasted, yelled and cheered the red knight to victory!!!
It was so much fun!
We drove back home after our victorious dinner. I think we did a good job of making this a fun and memorable birthday for Luke. I can NOT believe he is 18! It is crazy! It happened too fast and I just love him so much! Happy Birthday Lukey!













No comments:
Post a Comment