Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Touch of Disney

 When we weren't able to bring Cali with us to Disney World, I wanted to do something to make up for it.  Disneyland still wasn't open yet, but they were putting together a little food and fun festival at DCA.  I was able to get us tickets for April 17th.  So, she flew home on the 16th and we got all cute in our matching shirts and had ourselves a marvelous mother/daughter day!
We spent the day eating and drinking yummy things!  We took advantage of every free photo pass opportunity while donning our matching ears!



We got to see some characters throughout the day, but from a distance.  We had to wear our cute masks all day (ugh), at least they were cute.  We got chosen for a cool TinkerBell meet and greet, so that was extra cool!



We played all of the carnival games on the pier for buttons (I won!) and we finished our day with dinner at the Lamplight Lounge, right on the water, as the sun set and the pier lit up.  It was magical!
I made sure to do my research and get all of the tips to make this a magical day and it was!  I am so glad that I was able to make this happen and so grateful for the memories we got from this day!  I wish the parks were open, but they did a good job filling our needs for a little while longer.





No comments:

Post a Comment