This year was a good one! (They are always good!)
It started with Friday night (May 7th)
Jackie and Jenni flew in for the weekend. We met up at a fancy French restaurant with Yvonne to get caught up. We spent the evening planning how to help Vicky through the rest of her chemo.
On Saturday, I picked up my mom and took her to brunch at a really yummy place in Del Mar, "The Beeside Balcony".
She loved it!
Then I met back up with the girls and Vicky's and we showered her and her family with gifts and love!
I had to leave early, because Luke had Senior Pics, but it was so fun for us all to be together showing our love and support for Vic!
Sunday, May 9th
My Mothers Day!
Breakfast in bed with my boys!
Brody brought me this huge box and I was hoping Cali was inside. But it was new pots and pans. Not as cool as Cali, but still cool. I needed them badly!
At church, I got to sit with Nana and we got bundt cakes! WooHoo!
Everyone came over after church for Steak!
Gavin and Kristin got me a Cameo for Mothers Day of Billy Boyd! It was awesome!
The Annual Couch Pic!
We Love Our Mamas!
And I love all the kids I get to love on and their mamas!
It was an absolutely wonderful day! I love being a mother!




















No comments:
Post a Comment