Tuesday, November 9, 2021

BK turns 5!

July 9, 2021
 It has been 5 years!
5 years since I gave birth to this sweet girl!
And the coolest thing happened when I wished her happy birthday.  I was telling her how cute she was and how tiny she was when she was born.  I told her how excited and happy we all were when she was born.  She looked at me and said, "you mean when I came out of your tummy?"
What?!?!
She knew!
I said, "you know that you were in my tummy?"  And she said, "yes."
I asked her if she wanted to see pictures of when she was in tummy and when she was bored.  She loved looking at all of the pictures.
It was such a sweet moment.
I then asked Whitney when they told her about the surrogacy.  She told me that they have never really sat her down and told her.  They have just always talked about how she grew in my belly and gave birth to her, so that she could be theirs.
It was so special.
We got to party with their family and I got her a book about unicorns.


We don't get to see them as often as we would like, but when we do, it is a sweet time!  HBD BK!

No comments:

Post a Comment