Tuesday, November 9, 2021

EFY Week!

Sunday July 11, 2021
July has been crazy!  Actually, this whole summer so far, has been non stop!  And it will continue to be.  I am  so exhausted going back and writing all of this!
The day after the boys got home from Trek, we went to church and then, Cali, Brody and I hopped in the car and drove to St. George.  It was a crazy drive.  The wind wanted to blow me off the road and it was 100+ degrees!  But we made it safely to our hotel and got a good night's rest.
Monday. July 12th-
We met these guys in Provo for lunch-
Then Becky, Cali and I dropped these 3 cousins off for their "Habits for Life" EFY at BYU.
Cali helping out her little bro-
These 2 got to be roommates at Helaman Halls-

Cordy's room was just across the courtyard from them and they got to hang out a lot during the week.
Once we got the cousins all settled, Cali and I went to her apartment.  She had paid for July, and had left some of her stuff behind, so we were able to stay there for the week.  And we got to babysit these cuties, Jane & Eli, that night!

I was exhausted from the last 2 days, so I was off to bed early.
Tuesday, July 13th-
We needed to get out into nature.  So, we drove up the canyon to Cascade Falls.
It did not disappoint.






After hiking around for a bit, we hopped back into the car and cruised down Alpine Canyon for some more beautiful scenery.






Wednesday, July 14th-
We drove up to Millville to have lunch with Grandma.  We brought her some purple flowers and laid a blanked down on her plot and had a little picnic.  Her bench wasn't done yet.  Even though it was nice and sweet to be there, I sure missed having a real lunch with her at the Olive Garden or Nordstrom Cafe.
I made sure to stop by and see this guy too.  And share a coke with him.  The only person I will share a coke with.  Miss him too.
We drove up to Bear Lake to visit my aunt and uncle for a bit.  I got a terrible migraine and barely made the drive back home.  But I did it and then I passed out hard.
Thursday, July 15th-
I woke up feeling terrible.  I was supposed to go to Lagoon with the girls, but I decided to stay home and rest.  But they went and they had a blast!  Cali's last roommate outing!
I stayed home and watched LOTR while sleeping off my headache...
Friday, July 16th-
We finished packing up all of Cali's stuff and then took Chloe out to lunch.  Cali loves the CHOM, so we hit it up one more time.
Then Cali took me to her park, so that she could say goodbye.
That night, we went over to Trini and Henrique's for dinner and some family fun.
We just hung out and had some brazilian pizza and watched silly youtube videos.  We love them so much!
Then we took one last roommate pic before bed.
Saturday, July 17th-
Cali and I loaded up the van and were at BYU to pick up the boys by 7 AM!  We got to bring Ryan home with us, because the whole Wilson clan was on their way to our house for a Wilson Family week of fun!  We drove straight through and got home around 7PM.  It was so much fun listening to them talking about all the fun things they did and all of the good experiences they had.  I love EFY and am so grateful they got to go.  And so glad they got to go together!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment