Tuesday, November 9, 2021

HBD USA!

 Sunday July 4th!
After a patriotic church service, we headed home and got ready for a celebration at my parent's place.  Look how cute El Guapo looks?

And we spotted these party animals on our way home from church.  WOOHOO!  Party in the USA!
Nana and Papa joined us!
We looked all cute in our Red, White and Blue and had the yummiest food!
It was a beautiful day and we just hung out until firework time.


I hit my head pretty hard and got a mild concussion.  I felt sick and weird and had a terrible headache, but look at this sunset?
That night, we went up to the roof and enjoyed many fireworks shows around the county.  The closest and best was at Camp Pendleton.  It was awesome!  Even though I hit my head, it was a wonderful to celebrate with my family.
I love my country.  Flaws and All!  So grateful that I was sent here to live.  God Bless the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment