I took Gavin to see "Star Wars in Concert" this evening! It was AWESOME! We got to the Sports Arena about 2+ hours early, parked, and walked to Red Lobster for dinner. Then we headed back and were able to enjoy a prop and costume exhibit, as well as take some pix with characters. After grabbing some souvenirs, we headed to our seats. They were awful! They were nose bleeds and on the side so that you couldn't even see the stage. I was so ticked, because I bought these seats during the pre-sale, before they went on sale to the public. Gavin was so bummed.
So, I trudged down to the ticket office and asked if we could get our seats changed. And they said YES! They felt bad for Gav and gave us some really great seats! YAY!
 |
 |
| Customize a free picture slideshow |
He (We) totally enjoyed the show! It was so cool! And Gavin was so excited because we got an encore! (I didn't want to tell him that always happens at concerts)!
Another Great Memory with my Bug!
No comments:
Post a Comment