Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Week to Remember...

WOW! What a week! Our parents gave us a week to use at their timeshare for Christmas. We had to book ours before May 31st, so we decided to use our week to celebrate our 14 year wedding anniversary. We chose to go to Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo Mexico. Here are some snapshots of the trip.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Anniversary trip-Ixtapa
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This scrapbook personalized with Smilebox

I took so many more pix and would love to detail out the whole trip because we had so much fun and had so many adventures! But, I don't think I can put it all on here...(I'll put it all in the scrapbook). It was an amazing week and I can't wait to do it again! Thanks Mom and Dad! (Not just for the trip, but for the babysitting too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment