Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 2 - Star Wars Day!

Every Friday at Comic Con is Star Wars Day! I took so many pictures that I won't post them all here! I was lucky enough to spend my day with 2 of my favorite guys from the movies-Han Solo (Lukey) & Anakin Skywalker (Gav).

Our first stop was actually at the BOOM! booth, where they were having Disney Comic Book Artists personalize comic covers. Luke got his very own Toy Story comic and the artist sketched a Buzz on the cover for him, signed it and personalized it too! Luke was so stoked!

We were able to attend a Cartoon Network panel for Adventure Time! It was really fun because we got to see an episode not seen yet by anyone and then got to enjoy a Q & A with the cast. I couldn't take pictures because cameras were not allowed!

Next Stop-The Star Wars Pavillion! We got so many autographs. Gav got to meet the voice actors for Yoda and Capt Rex (and all the clones) from the Clone Wars series. We also met THE stunt man from Return of the Jedi. He was a stunt double for half the cast!
The highlight of the day was the "Her Universe" booth. Ashley Eckstein does the voice for Ahsoka on the Clone Wars. She has developed a clothing line for female Star Wars fans. I was so excited because she knew who I was! It was so cool! I had ordered one of her shirts a few weeks ago and sent her a pic of me in it and she recognized me! She gave me a hug and thanked me for supporting her line. I felt so special! I happened to be wearing the same shirt as her-so we took this cute picture together (I'm holding her lightsaber):

Here's Gav w/ the voice of Yoda - Tom Kane:

Hangin' w/ the Aloha Trooper:

We actually cut our day short, because Luke was just so tired. But we did get in 5 hours and had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment