I found a green R2 unit and decided to go in for a kiss:

While hangin' out in the Star Wars Pavillion, I ran into Dave Filoni. He was in "disguise". Usually he wears this brown hat everywhere. He was impressed that I recognized him. He is the Director/Creator of the Clone Wars Series. He also is the artist/creator of the shirt I am wearing! I got to talk to him for a little while and he was totally cool!
We were walking by the Gentle Giant booth and Billy Dee was there doing signings! I said-"Hi Lando!" He looked up and smiled at me! I was so excited! It's Lando Baby!
While walking by the WB booth, the cast of "Chuck" was doing signings. I yelled "CHUCK!"-he looked up and flashed this cute smile and gave me the thumbs up! Once again, I was soooooo excited!
For lunch, we actually left the convention center and headed to the Gaslamp Qtr. We stopped along the way to listen to an awesome 2 man group on the corner. Jer got a CD. We ate at Dick's Last Resort. Whoa! Crazy Place. It made Comic Con look tame. Not sure if I'll ever go back there!
After lunch, we headed back to get in line to meet Rick Riordan. He is the author of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series of books and also the new Kane Chronicles. He signed a couple of books for us and let us take a pic with him!
We had such a fun day! I loved hanging out with my hubby and the Con!
COMIC-CON: WHERE TRISH CAN BE A TRISH!
After leaving Comic-Con, we headed to the airport to pick up Cali & Nana. They spent the week with Becky in Ohio. We missed her so much! I'll blog about that later, when I get all the pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment