Thursday was Open House at Monte Vista. 1st stop-Mrs. Robinson's Kindergarten class. Brody had fun showing us all he has worked on this year. Take a close look at his self portrait (up top). I think he looks like Sloth from Goonies!
Then it was off to Ms. McElliott's 3rd grade class. Lukey was so proud of all his work. Here are some of my favorites:
Photoshop project-
"I am" Poem-
"Me"-
"Woodward" modernized-
Last stop: Ms. DeFrench's 4th Grade Class! Cali has done really well and her teacher is very grateful that Cali has been in her class. ****Brag Alert**** Her teacher says she's top of the class!
She's also #1 on the AR chart:
Here's her topography project:
And a pic with the class snake- Lucy!
It's been a good year! I am so proud of my kids and all that they have accomplished. Can't wait for 1st, 4th and 5th Grades! (WHAT???????)
No comments:
Post a Comment