Friday, May 4, 2012

A REALLY Good Day!

Today was just one of those REALLY good days!  And it isn't done yet!  I'm sitting on the couch right now with my Angel and we are watching 'The Sound of Music'.  We are so tired, yet so happy!
So, I had the day off today.  It felt good because I've been working some over-time and watching extra kids the last 2 weeks.  I was able to have a slow morning and enjoy STAR WARS DAY (May the 4th be with you!).  Gavin had a half day, so I picked him up around 1:00 and then also picked up Luke & Cali early from school and we all headed to the movie theater to see:
AMAZING!  AND SO MUCH FUN!
Gammy & Papa came too and we all LOVED it!  It was everything it was hyped up to be.  This was the last of Lukey's birthday requests.  And we got to go to Lamppost Pizza afterwards and have some yummy pizza for dinner.  We had to race off to Gavin's last football game, where he had a completion, 2 flags and got hit in the face a couple times and was spitting out blood!  So Tough!  They lost, but then I took all the boys to meet daddy in Carlsbad for the Father/Son Camp out.  Cali and I grabbed some yummy sodas from BevMo, and some yogurt from Frutto's and now we are having a nice ladies night at home!
Like I posted in the title....it's just been a REALLY good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment