Monday, Jeremy took the day off of work and we surprised the kids with a family "ditch" to Disneyland. It was so much fun! It was a beautiful day and the crowds weren't too bad. We just took our time and did whatever we wanted. Since Jeremy was with us, I got to ride some rides with the big kids. Here I am demonstrating my magical powers-
About an hour or so into our trip, we got a text from Gammy and Papa that they were at Disneyland too! So, we met up with them and played with them the rest of the day. Papa was so cute! He had never been to the Animation Studio in California Adventure, neither had Jer. We spent a lot of time in there. In the Beast's library, Papa was most like Marlin and Jer was most like Jack Skellington. I was Alice, Mom was Malefecent, Gavin was Gaston, Cali was Belle, Luke was Syndrome (or whatever his name is from Incredibles) & Brody was Aladdin. We had fun in Ursula's Cavern too, doing the voice-overs and singing.
Papa really wanted to go to Turtle Talk and he got to talk to Crush! Cha Dude! Brody got to ask him a question...he asked him what his middle name was. It is "the"!
For some reason, my pix from my phone aren't making it to my emails. So, the other pictures I took won't be on here :-(. We had a lot of fun at both parks and finished the day with a trip to Cars Land to ride the Racers and Mater! We left around 8, so the kids could get home and to sleep for school the next day. I'm so glad that we all have passes and can play together like this. Can't wait for the next one!




I am just now catching up on all your fun posts! I miss disney! Love all the pics of flat stanley. the book you put together was so cute. Cordy loved it! thanks!
ReplyDelete