Saturday, March 23, 2013

Jeremy's Birthday Present

I really wanted to get something extra special for Jer's 40th, but with the amount of money I spent on the party, something big was out of the question.  So, I searched the internet for some ideas.  I stumbled upon "San Diego Adventure, Inc."  They do surf charters.  For $30/person, Joe will take you down off of Point Loma to surf some spots that are only accessible by boat.  I purchased a day for 5 guys and last Saturday was the big day.  Jeremy invited Jimmy, Adam, Jon and Trevor to join him. 
 They started the day by meeting Joe at the Shelter Island boat launch...


 Then it was off to Point Loma for 3+ hours of surfing!


 They surfed a spot called "dolphin tanks".  Jeremy loved it and loved that they were the only ones out there!







The surf was not amazing that day, but they all had such a great time surfing and hanging out!  And they made a new friend, Joe!  Joe?  Joe!  Who's Joe?  (inside joke...)
Happy Birthday Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment