My Angel is in the 5th Grade! Next year she will be in MIDDLE SCHOOL! (crap!)
She has been looking forward to this dance since I first learned the date back in October. The theme of the dance was "A Night in Paris". So we got to work, looking on-line for the perfect (cheap) dress. Saturday was the big day and here she is all ready to go...
And here she is with her (silly) date-
 |
| Handsome Man |
They headed to the Olive Garden for their traditional pre-dance dinner. I am on the yearbook committee this year and was asked to be at the dance to take pictures. I have never been in the past, and was a little uncomfortable being there on THEIR special night. But, now I'm so glad I did it. Because I was able to get all these great pics of the last dance-
 |
| Red Carpet Arrival |
 |
| Buddies-Kayla, Meggie, Sophie & Mia |
 |
| Mia & Cali & Photo Bomb by Caitlin |
 |
| Mia, Caitlin & Peanut |
 |
| Cali & Kennedy |
 |
| 5th Grade Cuties! |
I didn't stay the whole night....but stayed long enough to get their last 5th Grade Group dance-
So glad my little girl and her daddy get to have these special memories!
That is so so sweet!!
ReplyDelete