Sunday night, we had the honor of attending Carter's Eagle Court of Honor. He and 2 of his friends did projects at a Home for Homeless Women Veterans. Carter headed up the building of a fence for the Home. Gavin got to help on all the projects. We are all very proud of him and Cole, Tyler and Quinten. All 4 of these boys were once my little Wolves and Bears. It was a really neat ceremony and look how proud the grandmas are:
Here's the Fan (Fam) Club-
And on the goofy pic, I tried to flash peace signs...and it just turned out all wrong! I feel so bad that these people are force to be related to me!
Carter is only 14. It is quite an amazing accomplishment to get your Eagle at such a young age. He is a very special young man and I am so happy that I get to be his aunt. Congrats Carter!





No comments:
Post a Comment